Its Here!! The BlerDCon AMV Contest and the NSFW 2024 Contests

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
PerkyPastry
Org Profile

Re: Its Here!! The BlerDCon AMV Contest and the NSFW 2024 Contests

Post by PerkyPastry » Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 am

DJJonnyBlaze wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:27 pm
PerkyPastry wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:20 am
I'm not seeing a space on the form for listing our video's title? At least one of mine has punctuation that can't be used in a file name so I would need an actual place on the form to type it out.
Send me the corresponding title and put it in the editor studio name
Since Google Drive will let me use whatever characters I want when naming files I decided to use the insert option rather than direct upload. Your computer may remove those characters when downloading the file so please be sure to copy from the title as it is in Drive.

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat May 11, 2024 10:40 pm

I guess question.
In terms of animated videos, is it any form of animation or just strictly Japanese anime?
I read through twice but didn't see anything on content restrictions outside of cosplay music videos are the only non animated content allowed... didn't want to assume. Might have a video ready to go though if it's any form of animation.

DJJonnyBlaze
Org Profile

Post by DJJonnyBlaze » Sun May 12, 2024 12:22 am

The_McLaughlin wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 10:40 pm
I guess question.
In terms of animated videos, is it any form of animation or just strictly Japanese anime?
I read through twice but didn't see anything on content restrictions outside of cosplay music videos are the only non animated content allowed... didn't want to assume. Might have a video ready to go though if it's any form of animation.
Yes if have other forms of animation we are taking those too including Gaming animations also

DJJonnyBlaze
Org Profile

Post by DJJonnyBlaze » Mon May 13, 2024 10:27 pm

264 hours until the Deadline. For Both the Contest and the NSFW. You can submit to both contests and more than on Category.

We look forward to you and your videos

Return to “AMV Contests”